About Me

My photo

My work is mainly Free-motion embroidery; I like to work with Hand dyeing, Appliqué, Textural layering and Lace effects on soluble fabric, to create fabrics rich in texture and colour. I draw inspiration from just about everything including, nature, art, fantasy, and historic and religious influences. Fine machine embroidered detail and hand beading is incorporated into my wedding garments and special occasion wear

Friday, 18 October 2013

Open Studio 2013

Here are some pictures from my last open Studio in August - I am Open again this weekend with the "Created in Portsmouth - Art Trail"
Not many visitors today - hopefully more will come over the weekend!
A selection of bags and purses

Book Cover  - Velvet Flowers



Seahorse book cover

A selection of butterfly bookmarks
Book Cover - Leaf Design
Celtic Sampler Wall Hanging
Fire Top - lace effects stitched with Soluble Fabric







Glasses Cases

Heart amulet purse

Open Studio August 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment